Airways Aviation Australia, founded in 2014, is one of the largest pilot training centers in Australia and has a number of training locations globally including 2 pilot training school locations in Australia. A few years ago, Airways Aviation opened its subsidiaries across Europe and Asia whose main goal was to cover pilot training market globally. With its flight training subsidiaries in Spain, England, and Montenegro, European students are provided training in accordance with European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) standards, and at flight training centers throughout Australia, students can obtain licenses under Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) regulations.
Airways Aviation has numerous ground school locations including in the UAE, South Africa, New Zealand, China, Jordan, Malaysia, Indonesia and Kuwait where students from these countries can complete the ground school closer to their homes before continuing to fly to some of the flying centers of Airways Aviation.
Airways Aviation Australia two locations in Australia consist of:
- GoldCoast Pilot Training Academy is an outstanding facility located on the idyllic southern Queensland coast, 39 nautical miles south of Brisbane and just a short drive from the vibrant and cosmopolitan Surfers Paradise. The academy itself is part of the Gold Coast International Airport aerodrome and benefits from easy access to nearby accommodation, restaurants and community services. At this location Airways Aviation offers the following courses: Bachelor of Business (Aviation Management) and Commercial Pilot License, Certificate III in Aviation (Ground Operations and Service), Commercial Pilot License, Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot License – Aeroplane), Diploma of Aviation (Instrument Rating) and License Conversion.
- Lismore Pilot Training Academy is an outstanding facility located in Lismore. Training facilities are based within the regional Lismore airport and offer students: a modern fleet of aeroplanes, large classrooms and study areas with computer facilities, free WI-FI, common room, and kitchen facilities, and a fantastic team of dedicated and experienced trainers and student support staff.
The Airways Aviation fleet consists of different types of aircraft such as Cessna 172, Cessna 182, and DA42.
We would like to assist you in picking a flight school and can answer your questions about this school or other options – please click the “CONTACT US” or “WHATSAPP ” button and send us a message.
For more information about pilot training in Australia, check out How to become a Pilot in Australia.
If you are looking for a guide on how to become a pilot in a certain country, check out the How to become a Pilot Guides that Aviationfly has created for more than 100 countries.
|CRICOS Provider Code: 00296A – RTO Code: 31633 Airways Aviation Education Pty Ltd T/A Airways Aviation|
- Private Pilot License
- Commercial Pilot License
- Instrument Rating
- Flight Instructor
Aircraft & Simulator
- Cessna 172
- Cessna 182
- Diamond DA-42
- Boeing B737-800 FTD-1 Simulator
Approvals & Partnerships
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA)
- 17 years of age and should be eligible to apply for Australian student visa
- Class 1/2 medical, willing to undergo an Aviation Security Identity Card (ASIC) check
- English Language 5.5 IELTS or TOEFL 530 (paper based)
Pictures & Videos
Check out our guide on how to become a pilot in Australia.