Asia Pacific Flight Training Academy Limited (APFTAL), has been established to provide world-class pilot training. Asia Pacific Flight Training Academy’s vision is to be recognized as the leading provider of pilot training in Asia. Their aim is to achieve the highest standards of integrity, discipline, and professionalism in the everyday performance of the students. The Academy is located in the GHIAL Airport Office Campus, half a kilometer from the Ultra-Modern Rajiv Gandhi International Airport Hyderabad (VOHS), with additional flying bases at Begumpet Airport (VOHY) and Kalaburagi Airport (VOHY) in Karnataka.
Asia Pacific Flight Training flight training is provided on state of the art Diamond DA40D Single engine & Diamond DA42 Twin-Star Multi engine aircraft. The Academy has one of the most highly experienced Flight instructor team in the country. The training infrastructure is of highest standards. A team of skilled maintenance personnel will ensure that students have the safest environment for their flight training.
- Commercial Pilot License-Multi Engine / Instruments Rating [CPL]-ME/IR]
- Private Pilot License [PPL]
- Multi Engine Instrument Rating [ME-IR]
- Foreign Flight License Conversion [FLC]
- Assistant Flight Instructor Rating – Patter [AFIR]
- Flight Instructor Rating – Patter [FIR]
- Type Rating [TR
- Instrument Rating [IR
- Recency on Single & Multi engine
- Airline Transport Pilot License [ATPL] Renewal
- Airline Transport Pilot License [ATPL] Theory
Aircraft & Simulator
DIAMOND DA-40D Single Engine,
DIAMOND DA-42 Multi Engine
Approvals & Partnerships
Directorate General of Civil Aviation
- Minimum age of sixteen years (16) on date of joining the course
- Successful completion of Class 10 + 2 with examination Mathematics and Physics OR its equivalent for overseas Student Pilots. Candidates awaiting results may also apply and would be selected subject to clearing the 10 +2 examinations.
- Students without Physics and Mathematics in 12th standard may appear for a supplementary for these subjects separately or may appear for Physics and Mathematics separately through National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
- Adequate competency in the English language.
Mandatory Requirements For Overseas Candidates
In addition to the above requirements for Indian cadets, overseas cadets would also require the following :-
- Pre-visa assessment at the Indian Embassy
- Security clearance from the Ministry of Civil Aviation, India
- Pass medical examination (at least Class I) from a DGCA approved medical Examiner
- Procedure for Class I Medical Appointment
- Class I Medical Exam Centers
- Class II Medical Exam Centers