Why join an airline pilot training in France?
Historically and culturally, France has a strong aeronautical DNA proven today by a globally recognized industry (Airbus, ATR, Air France, Dassault Aviation, etc.) Moreover, France is well-known for its high-quality training, recognized by airlines. The European Aviation Safety Agency license is a worldwide reference for airlines and is preferred by 89% of them.
Why join Astonfly, the 1St French Flight School?
The choice of your training school will determine the perspective you wish to offer to your career. This crucial choice deserves a relevant and objective analysis.
Because an airline pilot’s knowledge and skills are not only demonstrated by obtaining his or her licence, Astonfly has been investing continuously for over 20 years to enable its students to acquire a level of skills that meets the requirements of the largest airlines.
More than just a trainer, Astonfly accompanies you until your first job. With more than 150 pilots trained each year, ASTONFLY is France’s leading professional pilot training center. It was founded in 2004 by Charles Clair and is owned by Clair Group. ASTONFLY is characterized by the high level of commitment brought to each student pilot.
ASTONFLY training center is organized in a 7500 sqm campus with multiple hangars, an aircraft parking, an operations department, classrooms, interactive briefing rooms, simulators, and a lounge. Students are assisted in getting settled: housing, financing, and sport activities. The campus is open 7 days a week and can accommodate more than 300 students at any given time.
The school has a fully Garmin G1000 equipped fleet of 30 single and twin-engine aircrafts: Diamond DA42 and Cessna 172S. Take a tour on the 360° virtual visit.
All training courses delivered by ASTONFLY are certified by the Direction Générale de l’Aviation Civile (DGAC) and comply with the directives of the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA).
ASTONFLY’s commitment does not stop at the end of the training but continues even after with a dedicated alumni program called ASTONJOB.
– Maintaining skills for 3 years after training
– Preparation for airline selection
– Dinner meetings with airline recruiters
– www.astonjob.com recruitment portal
Discover 6 reasons to choose Astonfly to become an airline pilot – SUCCESS OR REFUNDED
In case of failure or drop out during the theoretical phase of the 14 ATPL theoretical certificates, Astonfly will reimburse you the full amount paid for your Integrated ATP training.
Aircraft Pilot Licenses
- EASA Airline Transport Pilot Integrated Training
- EASA Airline Transport Pilot Modular Training
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- ATPL (A) Theoretical Certificates
- FCL.055 English Proficiency
- Single Engine Piston Class Rating
- Multi Engine Piston Class Rating
- High Performance Aircraft
- Night Flight Rating
IR Instrument Rating
- IR SE Single-Engine Instrument Rating
- IR ME Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
- PBN Satellite Approach
- UPRT Upset Prevention Recovery Training
- APS MCC Advanced Multi Crew Training and Standardization
- SEP Revalidation
- IR SE Revalidation
- MEP Revalidation
- IR ME Revalidation
- Instructor Revalidation
Aircraft & Simulator
- 15 Cessna 172 Skyhawk G1000 NXi
- 7 Diamond DA42 Twin Star G1000
- 3 Socata TB30 Epsilon
- 6 Cessna Citation Mustang
Approvals & Partnerships
- Certified Approved Training Organization (DGAC) FR.ATO.0036
- Qualiopi Quality certification seal for professional training providers
- ProTarmac Label Environmental and ethical certification for aeronautic industry
- Cessna Pilot Center Certified Cessna pilot training center
- SNPL’s ATO Charter certifiying ethical and moral values of professional flight schools in France
- Ryanair Mentored Programme exclusive partner for Ryanair Pilot Training in France
Discover our entry requirements for the Airline Transport Integrated training:
- Legal right to study within EU
- At least 17 years old at the start of the training
- Valid class 1 medical certificate
- Baccalaureate or equivalent (high school degree)
- Proficiency in English language
- Astonfly’s entry assessment
For all of the other trainings, please visit our website: www.astonfly.com