- Pilot training financing options (courses):
Airbus A320 Type Rating
CAAP Commercial Pilot License Holders with Instrument Rating. For specific requirement to obtain bank financing please click "GET IN TOUCH" to receive more details.
Robinsons Bank, partnered with Philippine Academy for Aviation Training to assist cadets in financing their pilot training - specifically the Airbus A320 Type Rating program. The program is open to Filipino nationals.
Please click "GET IN TOUCH" to receive more details.
If you are about to START Pilot Training you will need a few things:
- Pilot Logbook - https://amzn.to/2JJRBMm
- Pilot Tablet Knee-pad - https://amzn.to/2KuWwlr
- Pilot Flight Bag - https://amzn.to/2KibElf
If you are interested to read more about pilot training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “The Realization of a Boyhood Dream: The Path to my Private Pilot License” (https://amzn.to/2rfMjkb ) which is an interest read if you want to know what the initial pilot training will be like
- “The Student Pilot’s Flight Manual: From First Flight to Pilot Certificate" (https://amzn.to/2I4DcNI ) a very extensive book and containing almost all the information you will learn during your training for Private Pilot License!
Robinsons Bank, partnered with Philippine Academy for Aviation Training to assist cadets in financing their pilot training - specifically the Airbus A320 Type Rating program. Robinsons Bank Corporation is a commercial bank which provides banking services for retail and business customers in the Philippines. Its owners, JG Summit Holdings own the airline Cebu Pacific. The company was formerly known as Robinsons Savings Bank and changed its name to Robinsons Bank Corporation in May 2011. Robinsons Bank Corporation was founded in 1997 and is based in Quezon City with branches across the Philippines. In 2012, Robinsons Bank acquired majority ownership of the Legazpi Savings Bank based in Legazpi, Albay.