An Airline First Mentality
Our FAA part 61 & 141 approved training courses are designed to prepare you for the airlines. When you enroll in our programs you join a school that has structured your entire training, from the start of the “Private Pilot Certification” until the “Commercial Pilot Certification”, to focus on airline procedures and skills. Many schools begin teaching airline procedures towards the later stages of your training. We believe that is a lost opportunity to teach you what you need to know right away.
FFTC is the leading provider of personalized flight training services in the United States. Located in sunny Florida, close to the beach, we’re in an ideal location to make your dreams a reality.
FAA, DGCA & EASA Approved:
- Private Pilot Certification Course – (PPL)
- Night Rating Privileges – (PPL)
- Instrument Rating Certification Course – (IR)
- Commercial Pilot Single Engine – (CPL-SE)
- Commercial Pilot Multi Engine – (CPL-ME)
- Certified Flight Instructor – (CFI)
- Certified Flight Instructor Instrument – (CFII)
- Multi Engine Instructor – (MEI)
Aircraft & Simulator
- x6 – Cessna 152
- x2 – Cessna 172 Steam
- x3 – Cessna 172 G-1000
- x1 – Tecnam P2006
- x2 – Tecnam P2010 – G-1000
- x1 – Piper Warrior
- x1 – AATD RedBird (SE and ME)
- Flight Instructor 10 to 15
Approvals & Partnerships
- FAA Part 141 Certified
- FAA Part 61 Certified
- SEVIS M-1 Visa Certified
- FAA Wings Safety Program Host Approved
- PSI Approved Knowledge Test Center
- FAA DPE Examiner on Sight
- Your english language skills must be ICAO Level 4 or higher. We do not offer English courses and must turn you away should your English prove to be insufficient. This rarely happens, but it’s important for you to know.
- FOR INDIAN CUSTOMERS: If you want to convert your FAA License to the DGCA you must have all your DGCA Ground Exams passed prior to coming to FFTC. This helps you tremendously during your conversion process.
- You must be able to pass a FAA 3rd Class Medical examination.
- You must pay a $188 non-refundable enrollment fee prior to us issuing your I-20
- You must pay a $3,000 deposit prior to coming to the USA to secure your housing. This is refunded and applied at the end of your training.
- You must obtain Renters Insurance. We can provide this for you.