High School Diploma
AcaTech Support Specialist was to address the demands of the Philippine Aviation Industry supplying Aerospace, Engineering and Technical manpower services.
AcaTech Support Specialist is approved by CAAP as an Approved Training Organization to operate an Aviation Maintenance Technician School offering two courses:
- 2 Year Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- 2 Year Aviation Electronics Technology
AcaTech Support Specialist has 6 satellite schools in the Philippines with 4 more coming soon. Please click the yellow "REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY" button to learn more.
If you are about to START Aircraft Maintenance Training you will need the below:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Logbook - https://amzn.to/2wFGCC8
- If you are studying Airframe and Power Plant and are looking for additional study material we recommend checking out this Jeppesen A&P General Kit - https://amzn.to/2wEi2RW
If you are interested to read more about aircraft maintenance training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “Aircraft Maintenance and Repair, Seventh Edition” (https://amzn.to/2jQSwzA) a valuable resource for students of aviation technology
- “Aviation Mechanic Handbook: The Aviation Standard” (https://amzn.to/2IConlz) a core reference for mechanics, aircraft owners and pilots