High School Diploma
Aeronautical Academy of the Philippines (AAP) is the first and only Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP former ATO) accredited school in the Bicol Region. It was founded on January 9, 1998 by group of Bicolanos with various extensive training in aviation and tourism industries.
The primary objective of Aeronautical Academy of the Philippines is to provide Bicolanos with the best quality education in the field of aviation training at very affordable fees.
Aircraft maintenance courses offered by Aeronautical Academy of the Philippines:
- BS in Aeronautical Engineering - 5yrs (BS AeroENG)
- BS in Aircraft Maintenance Technology - 4yrs (BS AMT)
- Aircraft Maintenance Course - 2yrs (AMC)
- BS in Avionics Technology - 4yrs (BS AVT)
- Aircraft Electronics and Communication Course - 2yrs (AECC)
Please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button to learn more.
If you are about to START Aircraft Maintenance Training you will need the below:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Logbook - https://amzn.to/2wFGCC8
- If you are studying Airframe and Power Plant and are looking for additional study material we recommend checking out this Jeppesen A&P General Kit - https://amzn.to/2wEi2RW
If you are interested to read more about aircraft maintenance training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “Aircraft Maintenance and Repair, Seventh Edition” (https://amzn.to/2jQSwzA) a valuable resource for students of aviation technology
- “Aviation Mechanic Handbook: The Aviation Standard” (https://amzn.to/2IConlz) a core reference for mechanics, aircraft owners and pilots