South African Flying School owned and directed by a SACAA approved DFE (Designated Flight Examiner) brings a wealth of knowledge, experience, and guidance to all activities within the company
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine, Flight Instructor course
Diamond DA20 Eclipse, Cessna 172, Cessna 182, Diamond DA42 Twinstar
Alsim ALX-65 Flight and Navigation Procedures Trainer (FNPT II)
SACAA (South African Civil Aviation Authority) Membership- CAASA (The Commercial Aviation Association of South Africa) and AATOSA (Association of Aviation Training Organisation of South Africa)
At least 17 years old, Pass medical exam
Aeronav Academy was established in 1970 and has 45 years of experience in the aviation training industry. It is located in Lanseria Airport, Muldersdrift, Gauteng, South Africa. Training at Lanseria provide students with a challenging environment where they will learn to efficiently operate in and out of controlled air space, learn to cope with operating amongst heavy commercial air traffic and learn to confidently communicate with air traffic control.
- Private Pilot License (PPL)
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL)
- Flight Instructor Rating
- Multi-Engine Rating
- Instrument Rating
- Hour Building
Why join Aeronav Academy?
- Aeronav Academy is a SACAA (South African Civil Aviation Authority) accredited training organization.
- They are active members of both CAASA (The Commercial Aviation Association of South Africa) and AATOSA (Association of Aviation Training Organisation of South Africa)
- Aeronav Academy is a TETA (Transport Education Training Authority) recognized training facility.
- The Diamond DA20 Eclipse is statistically the safest single-engine piston training aircraft worldwide.
- The Diamond DA42 Twinstar is the most technologically advanced piston twin trainer available for multi-engine training in South Africa.
- Lanseria International Airport is well equipped by giving access to a host of facilities including emergency services, precision, and non-precision approaches. Facilities accommodate RNAV, VOR, and ILS training.
- The owner/director of Aeronav Academy is a SACAA approved DFE (designated Flight Examiner) bringing a wealth of knowledge, experience, and guidance to all activities within the company.
You will be trained by experienced, dedicated full-time flight instructors. Furthermore, the program also integrates personalized training to meet your needs.
Aeronav Academy holds regular fundamental courses. Experienced coaches will always go the extra mile to ensure their students understand everything to its fullest.
We would like to assist you in picking a flight school and can answer your questions about this school or other options – please click the yellow “REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY” button and send us a message.
For more information on pilot training in South Africa, check out How to become a Pilot in South Africa.
If you are looking for a guide on how to become a pilot in a certain country, check out the How to become a Pilot Guides Aviationfly has created for more than 100 countries.