- Simulator training
- Airline program
- No of students: 0 to 30
About Airbus A320 Line Training
500 hours of Airbus A320 First Officer Time
South-East Asian Airline
Commercial Pilot License, with Multi-Engine and Instrument Rating
Do you hold a Commercial Pilot License and are looking to build your Airbus A320 hours in order to apply to your preferred Airline? Then going for an Airbus A320 line training program might be a good investment for you.
Aviationfly.com know's of a number of Airbus A320 line training programs in the Asia region - the airline will provide 500 hours of line training for Airbus A320 Type with a potential full time contract after completion of the training. The different programs are with airlines in the south-east Asia region in a number of different countries and feature airlines which are small start-ups to very large low cost carriers. The compensation package and roster schedule varies between each airline and more information will be shared with you.
Minimum requirements are holding a commercial pilot license with multi-engine and instrument rating (frozen ATPL - Airline Transport Pilot Licence), and ICAO Level 4 English proficiency. If you are A320 type rated great, if not then we can provide a solution for this as well where we will suggest to you different simulator training centers where you can get your Airbus A320 type rating which are approved by the different regulatory agencies under which these Airlines operate under. Airbus A320 type rating cost between US$20 to 30,000 to provide you with an estimate.
If you do not have your commercial pilot license yet then check out our page showing you all available schools with which you can do your flight training with by clicking here.
If you want to know more information about how to get 500 hours of time on the right seat in the cockpit then click the YELLOW CONTACT NOW button.
If you are about to START Pilot Training you will need a few things:
- Pilot Logbook - https://amzn.to/2JJRBMm
- Pilot Tablet Knee-pad - https://amzn.to/2KuWwlr
- Pilot Flight Bag - https://amzn.to/2KibElf
If you are interested to read more about pilot training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “The Realization of a Boyhood Dream: The Path to my Private Pilot License” (https://amzn.to/2rfMjkb ) which is an interest read if you want to know what the initial pilot training will be like
- “The Student Pilot’s Flight Manual: From First Flight to Pilot Certificate" (https://amzn.to/2I4DcNI ) a very extensive book and containing almost all the information you will learn during your training for Private Pilot License!