High School Diploma
Airlink International Aviation College is a college for aviation professionals located in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines. Founded in 1982 by Captain Geronimo Amurao, A Philippine Airlines pilot, Airlink International Aviation College has around 2,500 students (the college accepts international students as well). The main campus features 28 aircraft, both single and twin engine, and a hangar next to a classroom building.
If you have any questions about the training institute or training courses it offers please click the yellow "REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY" button.
Airlink International Aviation College curriculum covers Bachelor of Science degrees in both Aviation and Office Administration. The aviation degree has majors in aircraft maintenance, aerospace engineering, and avionics technology. The office administration degree covers airline management, tourism, and computer science. There are several non-degree programs in the same subjects, plus training to become a private pilot, commercial pilot, multi-engine pilot, flight instructor and flight attendant.
Airlink International Aviation College primary campus is located at the General Aviation Area near the Domestic Airport in Manila. A scenic three-hectare campus facility in the island of Lubang, Occidental Mindoro allows for more intensive yet safe training for its flying and ground students.
Airlink International Aviation College is the ideal place for someone who wants to check out multiple disciplines to see whether they would like to become a pilot, aircraft maintenance engineer or cabin crew.
The specific courses on offer for aircraft maintenance are:
- BS in Aerospace Engineering
- BS in Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- BS In Avionics Technology
- 2 year Aircraft Maintenance Technology course
- 2 year Avionics Technician course
If you are about to START Aircraft Maintenance Training you will need the below:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Logbook - https://amzn.to/2wFGCC8
- If you are studying Airframe and Power Plant and are looking for additional study material we recommend checking out this Jeppesen A&P General Kit - https://amzn.to/2wEi2RW
If you are interested to read more about aircraft maintenance training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “Aircraft Maintenance and Repair, Seventh Edition” (https://amzn.to/2jQSwzA) a valuable resource for students of aviation technology
- “Aviation Mechanic Handbook: The Aviation Standard” (https://amzn.to/2IConlz) a core reference for mechanics, aircraft owners and pilots