4 Aircraft Indian Flight School Specialized on Solo Flight
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine
Cessna 152/172/172 R/Seneca P34
At least 16 years old, 10th standard, and Class II Medical Fitness
Ambitions Flying Club is a flight training academy founded in 2010 in Airstrip, Aligarh, India. The Academy has trained numerous students from all over India, including Air Force, Navy, and Coast Guard applicants to receiving their pilot licenses.Courses offered:
- Student Pilot License (SPL)
- Private Pilot License (PPL)
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- AFC offers fully integrated courses complemented by the Cessna aircraft fleet
- Single and multi-engine aircraft are equipped with state-of-the-art avionics, including a global positioning system
- Advanced navigation and communication equipment enables students to learn thoroughly the skills required for their job as pilots
- All training, including flying and ground courses, is conducted in house at Dhanipur Airstrip, Aligarh itself. Therefore, unlike other academies, students do not have to move to different cities for their training
- Has trained students in a duration of less than ten (10) months without compromising the highest standard set forth.
- Graduates from the Club have earned reputable positions in the airline industry which includes those leading pilots in India.
With the expertise of some of the industry's most experienced and qualified flight and ground coaches, students can get the most out of their training. With a strong focus on practical solo flying, students have been able to find a position in different airlines over the years and even in times of recession.
Ambitions Flying Club continues to move forward with the desire of exceeding the standards by developing through the years through competency.
We would like to assist you in picking a flight school and can answer your questions about this school or other options – please click the yellow “REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY” button and send us a message.
If you are looking for a guide on how to become a pilot click here to see all the countries that we cover.