High School Diploma
APG International Aviation Academy is an aviation training school based in Subic training a large number of Filipino and Indonesian students.
If you have any questions about the training institute or training courses it offers please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button.
APG International Aviation Academy Philippines was founded by Captain Arnel U. Miguel in 2000's with the aim 'to develop, train and produce world-class pilots'. Since then the organisation has expanded from flight training into air charter business for both cargo and passengers and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering training.
One of the unique features that APG International Aviation Academy states is that they have trained the largest number of foreign students in the Philippines from 2000 to today, with a large number of foreign students coming from Indonesia and India. With APG International Aviation Academy fleet of 16 aircraft the school has a large fleet to take in a high number of students and finish them in a reasonable duration. APG International Aviation Academy differentiates itself from other flight school by having multiple multi-engine aircraft.
The courses currently on offer are Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi-engine Rating and Instructor course.
For students interested in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering training APG International Aviation Academy offers:
- Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Aviation Electronics Technology
- Pilot Mechanic Course Major in AMT/AVT
- Bachelor of Science Major in Airline Transport Pilot
APG International Aviation Academy is currently working on a new website.
The city in which APG IAA is located in is Subic a coastal city in the Philippines, northwest of the capital Manila (approx. 3 hours drive). Subic features sandy beaches in Subic Bay, a popular dive site due to its shipwrecks and coral species it also contains numerous other attractions such as theme parks and golf courses.
If you are about to START Aircraft Maintenance Training you will need the below:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Logbook - https://amzn.to/2wFGCC8
- If you are studying Airframe and Power Plant and are looking for additional study material we recommend checking out this Jeppesen A&P General Kit - https://amzn.to/2wEi2RW
If you are interested to read more about aircraft maintenance training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “Aircraft Maintenance and Repair, Seventh Edition” (https://amzn.to/2jQSwzA) a valuable resource for students of aviation technology
- “Aviation Mechanic Handbook: The Aviation Standard” (https://amzn.to/2IConlz) a core reference for mechanics, aircraft owners and pilots