High School Diploma
Asian International School of Aeronautics and Technology (AISAT) was formally established in 2011 by a group of business and technical experts who saw the need for world class aviation training in Davao City. AISAT has endeavoured to make industry partners with aviation companies such as A-PLUS, SIA Engineering and Lufthansa Technique, amongst others, for the purpose of recruitment of graduates and on the job trainees, which AISAT sees as critical links for the students’ smooth transition to industry.
If you have any questions about the training institute or training courses it offers please click the yellow "REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY" button.
In addition to outside industry partners, Asian International School of Aeronautics and Technology also offers direct industry linkage through its sister company, Adventure Flight Education & Sports Inc.(AFES), an Authorized Training Organization (ATO) recognized by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP), which provides flight training in Mactan, Cebu. AISAT graduates are given ample opportunity for actual training in AFES. Students who aspire to become pilots may also proceed to enrol in AFES to commence with their pilot training program.
The two aircraft maintenance training courses on offer by Asian International School of Aeronautics and Technology are:
- 2 year aircraft maintenance technology
- 2 year aviation electronic technology
For more information about the courses kindly click on the yellow "REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY" button.
If you are about to START Aircraft Maintenance Training you will need the below:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Logbook - https://amzn.to/2wFGCC8
- If you are studying Airframe and Power Plant and are looking for additional study material we recommend checking out this Jeppesen A&P General Kit - https://amzn.to/2wEi2RW
If you are interested to read more about aircraft maintenance training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “Aircraft Maintenance and Repair, Seventh Edition” (https://amzn.to/2jQSwzA) a valuable resource for students of aviation technology
- “Aviation Mechanic Handbook: The Aviation Standard” (https://amzn.to/2IConlz) a core reference for mechanics, aircraft owners and pilots