- Simulator training
- Airline program
- No of students: 101 to 150
About BAA Training (Baltic Aviation Academy)
Pilot training academy based in Lithuania in partnership with Viet Flight Training
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine, Type Rating
Simulator Training Center
Airbus A320 Full Flight Simulator is accredited by the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam
Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam and EASA
High School Diploma
BAA Training is one of the biggest European standard aviation training centres and is located in Lithuania. Certified as the Approved Training Organization (ATO), today BAA Training offers Fixed and Rotary wing Ab Initio, Type Rating, Cabin Crew, Ground Handling, Flight Dispatcher, UAV/UAS training solutions including online training courses.
Course completion certificates issued by BAA Training are valid in all EASA countries and Belarus, Cuba, Jordan, Lybia, Laos, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, Russia, Seychelles, Ukraine and Vietnam.
With the headquarters in Lithuania, Europe, BAA Training is present almost all over the world. In addition to the training base in HQ, it is able to offer training solutions for 18 types of aircraft in 54 Full Flight Simulators scattered among 26 locations in Europe, North and South Americas, Africa and Asia.
Almost 700 pilots flew close to 20,000 hours on FFSs in 2016 and acquired Type Rating at BAA. Cadet Pilot programmes with 4 airlines were established in 2016.
BAA Training is a member of the Avia Solutions Group family – an international, publicly traded aviation holding company with over 20 subsidiaries worldwide.
Viet Flight Training has a partnership with BAA Training.
If you have any questions about the training institute or training courses it offers please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button.
If you are about to START Pilot Training you will need a few things:
- Pilot Logbook - https://amzn.to/2JJRBMm
- Pilot Tablet Knee-pad - https://amzn.to/2KuWwlr
- Pilot Flight Bag - https://amzn.to/2KibElf
If you are interested to read more about pilot training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “The Realization of a Boyhood Dream: The Path to my Private Pilot License” (https://amzn.to/2rfMjkb ) which is an interest read if you want to know what the initial pilot training will be like
- “The Student Pilot’s Flight Manual: From First Flight to Pilot Certificate" (https://amzn.to/2I4DcNI ) a very extensive book and containing almost all the information you will learn during your training for Private Pilot License!