5 Aircraft Academically oriented Indian Flight School near Jaipur
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Flight Instructor course
1 Cessna-172, 2 Cessna-152 and 3 helicopters Robinson-44
Govt. of India, Civil Aviation Department
At least 16 years old, Class 10th, Medical Fitness Certificate
Banasthali Vidyapith Gliding Flying Club (BVGFC) is part of the Banasthali University and its broad-based learning program with five (5) aircraft started its flying activities in the early 1960s. It is situated in district Tonk in the State of Rajasthan, 72 km south of the state capital Jaipur.
- Student Pilot's Licence (Aeroplanes)
- Private Pilot's Licence (Aeroplanes)
- Commercial Pilot's Licence (Aeroplanes)
- Commercial Helicopter Pilot's Licence (Helicopters) CHPL
- Private Pilot's Licence (Helicopter)
- Assistant Flight Instructor's Rating (Aeroplanes)
- Flight Instructor's Rating (Aeroplanes)
- Flight Radio Telephone Operator's Licence
- Flight Radio Telephone Operator's (Restricted) Licence
- RTR Certificate
- Airline Induction Course
Why join the school?
- BVGFC has a fleet composed of 1 Cessna-152, and 3 helicopters Robinson-44.
- Computer Based Training (CBT) programme with a Language Lab and RT Communication Facilities.
- It has private licensed airfield used exclusively for the purpose of training.
- The University manages a 9,000-foot hangar that can accommodate more than a dozen aircraft
- It has all the modern precision tools and equipment
- It maintains a separate electrical shop (maintenance for motors, starters, and inverters) and workspace
- Besides a briefing room, the club also has modern classrooms with excellent facilities
- There is a team of certified and highly motivated instructors to train professionals
In terms of residential boardinghouse, BVGFC has accommodations for boys in a nearby staying place situated 15 minutes by the road. While girls have accommodations inside the campus.
Banasthali Vidyapith Gliding Flying Club emphasizes academics to provide a solid foundation for the pilots. Instill in the pilots the equally important virtues of professionalism, discipline, and responsibility.
We would like to assist you in picking a flight school and can answer your questions about this school or other options – please click the yellow “REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY” button and send us a message.
If you are looking for a guide on how to become a pilot click here to see all the countries that we cover.