Bangkok Aviation Center (BAC)

Bangkok Aviation Center Don Mueang Bangkok Thailand

37 aircraft flight school based in Bangkok with over 1,000 graduates

Courses

Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine, Flight Instructor course

International Students

Yes

Aircraft fleet number

37

Aircraft fleet

17 Cessna 172 Analog Cockpit, 16 Cessna 172 Glass Cockpit, 4 Diamond DA42 (Multi-engine)

Simulators

PCATD, Cessna 172 FNPT II, Diamond DA42 FNPT II, FSTD Type VI A320

Airline Partnership

Thai Airways

Accreditations

Department of Civil Aviation Thailand

Entry Requirements

High School Diploma

Bangkok Aviation Center (BAC) was established in 2002, located in Bangkok, based at Don Muang International Airport. BAC is known for being the first private flying school in Thailand which provides complete pilot courses ranging from private pilot course, instrument rating course, multi-engine rating course, commercial pilot course and instructor rating course and ATPL knowledge course.

If you have any questions about Bangkok Aviation Center or training courses it offers please click the yellow "SPEAK WITH US" button.

Since 2002, Bangkok Aviation Center has produced 937 CPL graduates and more than 340 graduates of private pilots and related ratings. 77% of the commercial pilots have been recruited by major airlines and the other 23% recruited by charter flight companies, government pilots or have become business owners, aviation service officers as well as flight/operation instructors. Of the 77% recruited by airlines 39% were recruited by Thai Air Asia and 28% by Thai International Airways.

The training is spread between two locations, the main base is located in Klong 15, Nakornnayok province with solo flying being conducted at Nakonrachasima Airport. BAC has a fleet of 37 aircraft (Cessna 172 Analog Cockpit, Cessna 172 Glass Cockpit and multi engine Diamond DA42).

Bangkok Aviation Center is known for being the first school in Thailand to offer Private Pilot Course, Instrument Rating Course, Multi-Engine Rating Course, Commercial Pilot Course, Instructor Rating Course and ATPL Knowledge course. Private pilot license will take approximately 3-4 months and getting airline ready would require courses taking approximately 15-18 months.

The unique feature about Bangkok Aviation Center is its large alumni network.

Bangkok Aviation Center currently does not own a full flight simulator so the type rating is done by Thai Flight Training Academy.

Want to hear first-hand accounts of pilots from their flight school selection, training to becoming an airline pilot – click here to head over to the advice & tips page.