Established as a joint venture between InterGlobe Enterprises (IGE) and CAE Inc., CSTPL is one of the largest pilot training facilities in India
Valid and current CPL, IR, or ATPL., Fluent in English
CAE Simulation Training was established in 2013 in Greater Noida, India. It is a joint venture between InterGlobe Enterprises (IGE) and CAE Inc. The simulator training center is one of the largest state-of-the-art pilot training facilities in India.
Type Rating Training includes:
- A-320 Standard Type Rating Training + Jet Familiarization
- A-320 Standard Type Rating Training + Jet Familiarization + Multi Crew Cooperation
- A-320 Standard Type Rating Training
- A-320 Refresher Training Course
- A-320 Extended Refresher Training Course
- Integrated Transition Course
- Abridged Type Rating plus Jet Orientation Training and Multi Crew Cooperation
- A320 Cross Crew Qualification Course
Why join CAE Simulation Training?
CSTPL has the largest fleet of A-320 Airbus Simulators (Level “D” 5000 series and 7000 XR) in India with its six simulator bays, to provide over 10,000 training sessions every year.
Instructors in the center have robust flying experiences which ensures that trainees receive the current and relevant expertise in the field of aviation.
It has over 6 years of experience in providing simulator training to Indian pilots and those from the nearby countries in the region.
We would like to assist you in picking a flight school and can answer your questions about this school or other options – please click the yellow “REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY” button and send us a message.
If you are looking for a guide on how to become a pilot click here to see all the countries that we cover.