8 Aircraft Flight School offering customized and flexible pilot training programs for all professional licenses and ratings
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine
Cessna 150/152/Aerobat, Diamond DA20-C1 Eclipse, Piper PA-28 Cherokee/Warrior, Piper PA34-200T Seneca II
South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA)
Pass aviation medical exam conducted by a medical practitioner with the appropriate CAA qualifications and english proficiency test
Cape Town Flight Training Centre opened in 2003 at Fisantekraal Airfield, South Africa and is committed to providing the highest standard of flight training available for those wishing to work towards their Private or Commercial Licence.
At Cape Town Flight Training Centre you will be personally guided through each stage of your training program - from the first, introductory flight – all the way through to the day you receive your qualification.
Your training course is fully customizable according to your own time and financial constraints.
- Private Pilot License
- Commercial Pilot License
- Ground School
- Night Rating
- Instrument Rating
- Instructor Rating
- Multi-Engine Rating
Why join the school?
- Your course of training will be tailored around your time availability and your financial constraints.
- No shortcuts will be taken in preparing you to meet and exceed the required standards.
- Private Pilot License candidates will follow the same ab-initio syllabus as those going on to professional flying
- Participate in Wingman Programme to get the most from your professional training - pairing up with a student at the same phase of training. This provides student with twice the training and therefore accelerates learning to ensure the student passes flight tests first time, leading to better and quicker employment opportunities.
- No costly holding for large commercial traffic as operating from non-busy airport