10 Aircraft Flight School located at Wilson Airport offering Pilot Training Courses for Kenyan and International Students
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine, Flight Instructor course
Cessna 172, Piper Cherokee PA-28, Beechcraft Baron 58
Kenya Civil Aviation Authority
18 years of age, O Level Certificate and pupil's pass from Kenyan Immigration Office (for non-Kenyans)
Capital Connect Aviation, located at the hub of aviation in East and Central Africa the infamous Wilson Airport Nairobi, was established in order to provide top quality, safe and recognized pilot training. The advantage of doing Flight Training in Kenya is that Nairobi has perfect weather for flight training meaning, it will take less time to complete the training.
- Private Pilot License (PPL)
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
- Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL)
- Flight Dispatch
- Crew Resource Management
Why join Capital Connect Aviation?
- Fleet of 10 Training Aircraft will ensure aircraft availability when you need them for training including Cessna, Beechcraft and Piper aircraft. The students will be able to choose from a wide variety of aircraft in order to gain relevant experience needed towards achieving their various qualifications.
- Flight Instructors are multi-rated pilots, meaning that they can fly and instruct on a number of different aircraft. The instructors also have flying experiences that goes beyond Kenyan borders and extends into the greater East Africa and parts of Central Africa.
- Latest system of Computer based Training that is easy to use and will facilitate learning even to the most time strapped cadet.
- Focus for on-time training - Finishing on time basically translates to less living and accommodation expenses and applying for job opportunities earlier.
- Capital Connect Aviation is gated and secure with 24-hour gate security ensuring that all students and staff are safe
The Flight Training is done at Wilson Airport which is a buzz with all day activity and this will help the students be expose to operations in a busy environment. The cost of living is relatively low as there are various accommodation options close to the airport.
Capital Connect Aviation is a global hub for a number of nationalities (training a number of International Students) and this ensures that the students are exposed to different cultures and can learn in a very diverse cultural environment.
We would like to assist you in picking a flight school and can answer your questions about this school or other options – please click the yellow “REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY” button and send us a message.
For more information on pilot training in Kenya, check out How to become a Pilot in Kenya.
If you are looking for a guide on how to become a pilot in a certain country, check out the How to become a Pilot Guides Aviationfly has created for more than 100 countries.