11 Aircraft Flight School - one of the largest flying schools at Rand Airport in Southern Africa using state-of-the-art Pilot Training Simulator
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine, Flight Instructor course
8x Cessna 172s all fitted with advanced navigation equipment, Cessna 172 Retractable Gear Complex Trainer,Piper PA-30 Twin Comanche recently fitted with Factory Re-manufactured Engines
Flight Navigation and Procedures Trainer (FNPT II) Single Engine Piston Simulator and FNPT II Multi-Engine Piston Simulator
South African Civil Aviation Authority
At least 15 years of age for a Student Pilot License (enabling you to go solo) and 17 to attain your Private Pilot License, Must be able to read, speak and understand English and bust undergo a Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) medical examination
Founded in 2005, Central Flying Academy is one of the largest flying schools in Southern Africa that can provide a wide range of training; from ab-initio flight training right through to Commercial Pilots License (CPL), Air Transport Pilot License Theory Course and Instrument and Instructor Rating. Whether you’re an aspiring professional pilot or a recreational flyer, Central Flying Academy will satisfy your training requirements.
Whilst maintaining the most stringent professional standards, Central Flying Academy will meet your aviation needs whatever level of flight training you’re interested in. Learning to fly with CFA will be one of the most rewarding, challenging and enjoyable experiences you will ever have.
Why join the school?
- An unparalleled, state-of-the-art, pilot training program in a safe, friendly, comfortable and dynamic atmosphere in which to learn.
- Knowledgeable flight instructors to mentor you, motivate your learning and accommodate your requirements – think of it as having your cockpit-fitness trainer!
- Training in dependable Cessna aircraft.
- A proven instruction program that makes becoming a pilot easier than ever.
- The most holistically structured, career orientated program in the market.
- Upgraded avionics on all Cessna 172 aircraft.
- Central Flying Academy CFA is conveniently located at Rand Airport where accommodation and a restaurant are on site. All other general amenities are less than 5 minutes away.