- Instructor training
- No of students: 0 to 30
8 aircraft flight school based at Cebu International Airport focused on providing the most competitive priced pilot training courses and the only school in the Philippines with a Beechcraft King Air350i
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine, Flight Instructor course
4 Cessna 172 and Cessna 152, 1 Piper PA28 Cherokee, 1 Beechcraft Baron B58, 1 Aero Commander
PCAD Category 2
Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines
High School Diploma
Cheynair, a Cebu based Flight School, and 8 aircraft school which was founded in 2005 to focus on providing pilot training at the most competitive prices. One of the key differentiation stated by Cheynair is that the teaching staff is re-audited annually by a flying school based in Australia. Cheynair is registered with the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines as an Aviation Training Organisation and additionally registed with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Bureau of Immigration as it trains a large number of international students to become Pilots.
Cheynair is the only flight school in the Philippines which has courses covering Multi-Crew Cooperation/CRM and King Air Initial and Recurrent training.
Cheynair offers the following pilot training courses:
- Private Pilot (PPL) Course
- Commercial Pilot (CPL) Course
- Instrument Rating (IR) Course
- Flight Instructor (FI) Course
- Type Rating Course (through partners)
- CPL/IR, Multi-Engine/CRM Integrated Course
Cheynair Training Philosophy is "We believe pilot training should be serious, safe and productive for the client but it should also be FUN. If training becomes too much like work you won't put as much effort into it and your learning curve goes down hill. We want you to enjoy what you are learning so as to be the safest pilot possible."
The school offers installment payment plans depending on what course is chosen. For international students PPL-CPL-IR-ME is up to 3 installments.
If you have any questions about the training institute or training courses it offers please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button.
Its specific location is within the airport in the General Aviation Area, Mactan-Cebu International Airport. This location gives this flight school the advantage of being able to conduct certain components of the training in a real airline environment. Additionally, its location in Cebu gives students a mix of education and leisure with Cebu being known for its beautiful beaches and whale shark diving.
Cheynair currently does not own a full flight simulator so the type rating is done by another training organization or an airline.
If you are about to START Pilot Training you will need a few things:
- Pilot Logbook - https://amzn.to/2JJRBMm
- Pilot Tablet Knee-pad - https://amzn.to/2KuWwlr
- Pilot Flight Bag - https://amzn.to/2KibElf
If you are interested to read more about pilot training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “The Realization of a Boyhood Dream: The Path to my Private Pilot License” (https://amzn.to/2rfMjkb ) which is an interest read if you want to know what the initial pilot training will be like
- “The Student Pilot’s Flight Manual: From First Flight to Pilot Certificate" (https://amzn.to/2I4DcNI ) a very extensive book and containing almost all the information you will learn during your training for Private Pilot License!