Please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button to obtain more information regarding the cabin crew course.
High School Diploma
Civil Aviation Training Center, also known as Center of Excellence in Aviation Training of Thailand, was founded in 1961 as a cooperative project between the United Nations Special Fund (UNSF), the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and the Royal Thai Government. In 1966 the Thai Government undertook sole responsibility for the project and continued operating under the supervision of the Department of Aviation and the Ministry of Transport and Communication. Civil Aviation Training Center operates from three different locations with a presence in Bangkok and flight training centers in Hua Hin and Khon Kaen.
If you have any questions about Civil Aviation Training Center or training courses it offers please click the yellow "REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY" button.
Civil Aviation Training Center offers pilot training, aircraft maintenance training, cabin crew training among a number of other aviation courses. It has graduated in excess of 1,600 students with about 500 doing flight training and aircraft maintenance training. CATC has a fleet of 25 aircraft and 3 helicopter spread out of its 2 campus locations (Diamond and Cessna aircraft).
Pilot training courses on offer:
- Private Pilot License (for both Aeroplane and Helicopter)
- Commercial Pilot License (for both Aeroplane and Helicopter)
- Flight Training Program
- Instrument Rating
- Multi-Engine Rating
- Instructor Pilot Rating
- Airline Transport Pilot Knowledge for Aeroplane (ATPL)
- Aviation English
Aircraft maintenance courses on offer:
- Bachelor of Technology in Aviation (4 years)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Avionic Engineering - 4 years)
- Bachelor's of Technology in Aviation (2 years)
- Diploma Program in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering License
- Diploma Program in Aircraft Maintenance - Aircraft Instruments
Cabin Crew course on offer:
- Basic Cabin Attendant
Civil Aviation Training Center Thailand currently does not own a full flight simulator so the type rating is done by another training organisation or an airline.
To help you prepare for either Training or that all important Airline Interview we recommend the below reading material:
- “English for Cabin Crew” (https://amzn.to/2IbvXEu) an ideal course for students who are going to start cabin crew training or want to improve their English
- “101 Questions and Answers for the Cabin Crew Interview” (https://amzn.to/2IeBhDa) mastering the cabin crew selection process is an art that you can learn and this book will teach you how to formulate the correct answer to the complex behavioral interview questions!
- “The Cabin Crew Interview Made Easy Workbook (2017): The Ultimate Step by Step Blueprint to Acing the Flight Attendant Interview!” (https://amzn.to/2KhEDpq) the most focused and comprehensive step-by-step walkthrough of the airline selection process available to date!