South African Flight School specialized in full-time residential premium flight training courses for South African and International Students
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine, Flight Instructor course
Sling 2, Beech Craft E55, Cheetah, Piper Seneca II, Piper 140
Flight Navigation and Procudes Trainer (FNPT II)
South African Civil Aviation Authority
A student should be at least 17 years of age to be issued with a license and hold a class 4 or higher medical license
Eagle Flight Academy specializes in providing premium flight training to international and domestic clients who wish to achieve a genuine operational capability in multi-engine piston aeroplanes and attain the Commercial Pilot License with multi-engine Instrument Rating (CPL/IR (ME)). The Academy has specialized in full-time residential flight training courses since 2010 and has two locations in South Africa, Hartswater, Northern Cape and Tempe Airfield, Bloemfontein. If you are looking for quality in-flight and ground training, a climate conducive to daily flying, and great value for money, Eagle Flight Academy has it all..
Why join the school?
- The school operates Sling 2 , Piper 140, Mooney M 20 and Piper Seneca Aeroplanes and a flight simulator
- Private aerodrome is exclusive to students so there is no traffic congestion
- The airplanes are owned by the Academy, which ensures that they are readily available to students and costs are kept very competitive.
- Standards Courses offered by Eagle Flight Academy comply with all requirements of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and the South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA).
- EEC Joint Airworthiness Authorities (JAA) flight training syllabus on the Professional Pilot Courses
- Graduates achieve outstanding operational capability
- Residential students are accommodated on the flight school campus at Eagle Flight Aerodrome
- National Pilots Training
- Private Pilot Training
- Commercial Pilot Training
- Night Rating
- Class Rating (Including Multi-Engine Rating)
- Instrument Rating
- Instructors Rating
- Type Rating
- Radio License
Residential students are accommodated on the flight school campus at Eagle Flight Aerodrome.
The private aerodrome is exclusive to their students so there is no traffic congestion, and the proximity of the General Flying Area and instrument training facilities ensures efficient use of flying training time. Learn to fly in a very familiar and astonishing environment.