South African Flight School specialized in full-time residential premium flight training courses for South African and International Students
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine, Flight Instructor course
Sling 2, Beech Craft E55, Cheetah, Piper Seneca II, Piper 140
Flight Navigation and Procudes Trainer (FNPT II)
South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA)
At least 17 years old, Hold a class 4 or higher medical license
Eagle Flight Academy South Africa has two (2) training bases located at Eagle Flight Aerodrome near Christiana, Northern Province in South Africa and the other is at Tempe Airfield, Bloemfontein, Free state in South Africa.
- Private Pilot License (PPL) Aeroplane
- Private Pilot License (PPL) Helicopter
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- National Pilots License (NPL)
- Night Rating
- Class Rating (Including Multi-Engine Rating)
- Instrument Rating
- Instructors Rating
- Type Rating
- Radio License
Why join the school?
- The school operates Sling 2 , Beech craft E55, Cheetah, Piper 140, Mooney M 20 and Piper Seneca II, Windlass Trike, and a flight simulator.
- Private aerodrome is exclusive to students so there is no traffic congestion.
- The airplanes are owned by the Academy, which ensures that they are readily available to students and costs are kept very competitive.
- Standards Courses offered by Eagle Flight Academy comply with all requirements of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and the South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA).
- Professional Pilot flight instruction is based on the hours specified in the EEC Joint Airworthiness Authorities (JAA) syllabus.
- Graduates achieve outstanding operational capability.
Residential students are accommodated on the flight school campus at Eagle Flight Aerodrome. Facilities include Bed, Bathroom with shower, Small kitchen, Study Area with Desk, Air conditioning, and DSTV.
The private aerodrome is exclusive to the students so there is no traffic congestion, and the proximity of the General Flying Area and instrument training facilities ensures efficient use of flying training time.
We would like to assist you in picking a flight school and can answer your questions about this school or other options – please click the yellow “REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY” button and send us a message.
For more information on pilot training in South Africa, check out How to become a Pilot in South Africa.
If you are looking for a guide on how to become a pilot in a certain country, check out the How to become a Pilot Guides Aviationfly has created for more than 100 countries.