- No of students: 0 to 30
About Elite Academy – Elite Cabin Services
Cabin crew consultancy and training academy for airlines and corporate business jets located in Manila
- Professional Image Development Training - aims to develop the self-confidence and improve the overall personality of the participants who wish to work in the travel, hospitality, and food & beverage industries.
- Cabin Crew Initial Training - aims to introduce aviation, familiarize the participants with airline operations, and teach the responsibilities of the cabin crew in the safety, security, and comfort of everyone onboard.
- Transition Training - aims to further enhance the knowledge and skills of experienced cabin crew, to introduce them to business aviation, and to familiarize them with its operations
- Recurrent/Refresher Training - aims to ensure crew member's knowledge and skills are updated in accordance with the standard practices and latest changes in operational procedures.
- Basic Foreign Language Lessons - Mandarin, Korean, and Japanese
High School Diploma
Elite Academy by Elite Cabin Services is a firm specialized on cabin crew both for the aviation and maritime sector. Elite Academy provides VIP cabin services, crew management, and cabin consultancy to business jet and luxury yacht owners and operators in the Philippines.
If you have any questions about the training institute or training courses it offers please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button.
Elite Academy is the only training school in the country that offers Transition Course for experienced commercial cabin crew and Recurrent and Refresher Courses for existing corporate cabin crew. The instructors are IATA-certified trainers who have also successfully completed Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET), culinary arts courses, and leadership training programs.
To help you prepare for either Training or that all important Airline Interview we recommend the below reading material:
- “English for Cabin Crew” (https://amzn.to/2IbvXEu) an ideal course for students who are going to start cabin crew training or want to improve their English
- “101 Questions and Answers for the Cabin Crew Interview” (https://amzn.to/2IeBhDa) mastering the cabin crew selection process is an art that you can learn and this book will teach you how to formulate the correct answer to the complex behavioral interview questions!
- “The Cabin Crew Interview Made Easy Workbook (2017): The Ultimate Step by Step Blueprint to Acing the Flight Attendant Interview!” (https://amzn.to/2KhEDpq) the most focused and comprehensive step-by-step walkthrough of the airline selection process available to date!