12 Aircraft Indian Flight School in Uttar Pradesh with State-Of-The-Art Redbird MCX Full Motion Simulator
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine
10 Cessna 152, 2 Piper Seneca PA-34
At least 17 years old, Class 12 Level Physics and Mathematics, and Class I Medical Certificate
Falcon Aviation Academy is located in Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh, India, aims to provide modern and affordable, yet high-quality flight training.
The Academy provides Commercial Pilot License (Multi-Engine with Instrument Rating) to ' Trainee Pilots ' consisting of detailed theories on a specific subject and flight skills training. Aircraft is viewed as a laboratory for the practice of theoretical lessons learned and simulator-based exercises on the ground.Course offered:
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- Three briefing rooms are equipped with all new teaching aids-multimedia learning systems, internet access for distance learning, and web-based global education programs.
- Lecture theatre for theories are in the disciplines of Air Regulation, Aircraft Systems & Technical Knowledge, Aviation Meteorology, and Air Navigation.
- The Academy uses a DGCA-approved Redbird MCX full motion aircraft simulator, the first and only one of its kind in India. The US Federal Aviation Administration authorizes this device as an Advanced Aircraft Training Device (AATD). Its full-motion capability reduces the risk of error when flying and provides the student with a real and first-hand experience of the airplane.
- Each trainee experiences intense psychological pressure during the actual flight, even when executing a seemingly simple movement, such as in ascending or descending turn.
- Trainees does not exceed at thirty (30). Trainee ratio is maintained at 1:5 or less ratio.
- The average training duration is one (1) year.However, some were able to graduate after six (6) months.
- To keep the cost of economical, Falcon Aviation Academy utilizes aircraft equipped with conventional cockpits.
We would like to assist you in picking a flight school and can answer your questions about this school or other options – please click the yellow “REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY” button and send us a message.
For more information on pilot training in India, check out How to become a Pilot in India.
If you are looking for a guide on how to become a pilot in a certain country, check out the How to become a Pilot Guides Aviationfly has created for more than 100 countries.