High School Diploma
FEATI University (Far East Air Transport Incorporated University) is a private non-sectarian co-educational higher education institution with a Catholic orientation established in 1946 in Santa Cruz, Manila, Philippines. Salvador Araneta with his wife Victoria Lopez de Araneta founded the Far Eastern Air Transport Incorporated (FEATI), the first airline in the Philippines flying the Iloilo-Manila-Hong Kong route. FEATI University was formerly known as the Far Eastern Aeronautics School. The educational institution focused on the fields of engineering and technology.
FEATI University was the very first aeronautics school in the Philippines.
2 Aircraft maintenance courses are on offer by FEATI University:
- Bachelor of Science in Aircraft Maintenance Technology - The course entails exploring problems involving the construction, inspection, operation, maintenance and repair of structure, system and power plants for aircraft and other aerospace vehicles. The curriculum is designed to meet the common ladderized curriculum for B.S. Aircraft Maintenance Technology. After two-years, the student is given a certificate of Completion in Aircraft Maintenance Technology and becomes eligible to take licensure exams at the ATO. Completion of the four-year course entitles him a full degree which will qualify him/her for higher position in the aircraft maintenance field. The Philippine Air Force, the aviation Industries and Airline Transport System, domestic or international is constantly in need of young graduates in maintenance technology.
- Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering
For more information click on the yellow "REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY" button.
If you are about to START Aircraft Maintenance Training you will need the below:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Logbook - https://amzn.to/2wFGCC8
- If you are studying Airframe and Power Plant and are looking for additional study material we recommend checking out this Jeppesen A&P General Kit - https://amzn.to/2wEi2RW
If you are interested to read more about aircraft maintenance training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “Aircraft Maintenance and Repair, Seventh Edition” (https://amzn.to/2jQSwzA) a valuable resource for students of aviation technology
- “Aviation Mechanic Handbook: The Aviation Standard” (https://amzn.to/2IConlz) a core reference for mechanics, aircraft owners and pilots