High School Diploma
Flight Dynamics School of Aeronautics (FDSA) is an aircraft maintenance training academy based in Cebu offering both bachelor degrees and short courses focussed on the aviation industry.
The courses Flight Dynamics School of Aeronautics offers are:
- Bachelor of Science in Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Avionics Technology
- Short course on Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Short course on Avionics Technician
- Short course on Flight Operation Dispatcher
For more information on the courses please click the yellow "REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY" button.
The in Cebu gives students a mix of education and leisure with Cebu being known for its beautiful beaches and whale shark diving.
If you are about to START Aircraft Maintenance Training you will need the below:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Logbook - https://amzn.to/2wFGCC8
- If you are studying Airframe and Power Plant and are looking for additional study material we recommend checking out this Jeppesen A&P General Kit - https://amzn.to/2wEi2RW
If you are interested to read more about aircraft maintenance training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “Aircraft Maintenance and Repair, Seventh Edition” (https://amzn.to/2jQSwzA) a valuable resource for students of aviation technology
- “Aviation Mechanic Handbook: The Aviation Standard” (https://amzn.to/2IConlz) a core reference for mechanics, aircraft owners and pilots