3 Aircraft Indian Flight School which has trained Pilots for more than 3 decades
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating
2 Cessna 152, 1 Cessna 172
Please contact Gujarat Flying Club
The Gujarat Flying Club was established in Vadodara, Gujarat, to provide intensive and state-of-the-art flying instruction for aspiring students and flight enthusiasts. It is one of the pioneer flight schools in India.Courses offered:
- Student Pilot License (SPL)
- Private Pilot License (PPL)
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL)/IR
- Commercial Pilot License+ME+IR
- Cadet Program
- ME Rating
- Instructor Rating
- Patter Flying
- Recency Flying
Why Gujarat Flying Club?
- With a strong academic and flight expertise in the delivery of aviation education for more than three decades, GFC has gained academic excellence in pilot training.
- The strategic location of GFC at the Vadodara airport enables cadets to train in a more practical environment.
- Adequate equipment, including a mock-up Jet Engine Laboratory complete with teaching aids, are provided to students. The Radio, Instrumentation, and Airframe labs are designed to provide students with practical, hands-on knowledge.
- GFC is striving for strategic collaborations with several internationally acclaimed Aeronautical Institutes to benefit students.
- A student peer support and personal academic guidance are parts of their supportive environment that includes mentors for freshers as well as excellent learning facilities.
- Provides assistance to students to getting educational loans from banks as well as assisting in obtaining student educational loans from the school per se.
The spacious and clean canteen, run by a professional caterer, offers varied and high-quality food in self-service counters at affordable prices.
The student hostel has limited services and you can apply immediately after admission. Separate lodging facilities are provided for boys and girls.
We would like to assist you in picking a flight school and can answer your questions about this school or other options – please click the yellow “SPEAK WITH US” button and send us a message.
If you are looking for a guide on how to become a pilot click here to see all the countries that we cover