- No of students: 61 to 100
About International Aviation College-Nakhon phanom University (IAC)
Aircraft Maintenance Training Academy of Nakhon Phanom University
High School Diploma
International Aviation College - Nakhon Phanom University (IAC-NPU) is a 100% state-owned college in Thailand which was founded in 2007. International Aviation College became the first flying school in Thailand and 13th in the world that provided Multi-Crew Pilot License (MPL) training. The school offers both pilot training and aircraft maintenance training.
If you have any questions about the training institute or training courses it offers please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button.
International Aviation College, working in close cooperation with Thai Flight Training Company (TFT) – a daughter company of Thai Airways International PCL, was the first flying school in Thailand that launched its first Multi-crew Pilot Licence (MPL) course in April 2010 for TFT.
Since April 2010 Thai Airways International PCL has already sent four batches of its MPL cadets via TFT to be trained at International Aviation College. Batch 1 (4 cadets), Thailand’s first MPL cadets, graduated on 13 May 2011. Batch 2 (4 cadets) graduated on 20 April 2012. Batch 3 (12 cadets) will graduate by the end of 2012. Batch 4 (14 cadets) has just celebrated its first solo and is planned to graduate in May 2013.
In possession of Airbus A320 fixed base simulator (A320 FBS), International Aviation College is, to date, the only flying school in Thailand that is capable of training MPL cadets from Phase 1 through Phase 3.
The College currently offers the following pilot training courses:
- Private Pilot License
- Commercial Pilot License
- Instrument Rating
- Multi-engine Rating
- Flight Instructor Rating
- Multi-Crew Pilot License
- Multi Crew Co-Operation
The College currently offers the following aircraft maintenance training course
- A.M.T. - Aircraft Maintenance Technician
International Aviation College currently does not own a full flight simulator so the type rating is done by Thai Airways.
If you are about to START Aircraft Maintenance Training you will need the below:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Logbook - https://amzn.to/2wFGCC8
- If you are studying Airframe and Power Plant and are looking for additional study material we recommend checking out this Jeppesen A&P General Kit - https://amzn.to/2wEi2RW
If you are interested to read more about aircraft maintenance training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “Aircraft Maintenance and Repair, Seventh Edition” (https://amzn.to/2jQSwzA) a valuable resource for students of aviation technology
- “Aviation Mechanic Handbook: The Aviation Standard” (https://amzn.to/2IConlz) a core reference for mechanics, aircraft owners and pilots