- No of students: 101 to 150
About Jocson College
Aircraft maintenance training school part of larger educational institution located in Angeles
High School Diploma
Jocson College located in Angeles (approximately 2 hours drive north of Manila), was established in 1950 starting with 20 students. These days Jocson College has grown significantly offering K-12 school, Bachelor of Science Degree's, two year technical programs, short-term programs and language training programs. The focus of the college is to maintain an ideal teacher-student ratio to facilitate a more conductive learning environment. To improve the teaching-learning process, Jocson College entered into an agreement with Learning Styles Counsellor, through parental education, student diagnostic test, faculty development and curriculum development.
Aircraft maintenance training courses on offer by Jocson College are:
- Bachelor of Science in Aircraft Maintenance Technology - designed and developed this program to prepare students for the highly technical field of aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul by providing the advanced knowledge and skills in the servicing of all types of aircraft to ensure a degree of reliability and a high standard of safety. Employment opportunities for graduates include General Aviation, Line Maintenance, Powerplant Repair and Overhaul, Maintenance Repair and Overhaul or MRO, Base Maintenance, Fixed Based Operation, Aeromedivac, and others most of which are also airline affiliates.
- 2-year Aircraft Maintenance Technician - click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button to find out details about this program
- Aviation Electronics Technician - click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button to find out details about this program
- Short term program - Basic and advanced ramp operations training program - designed to provide the participants the basic knowledge of the various tasks required in handling the turn-around flight requirements of an aircraft.
For more information about Jocson College and the courses on offer please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button.
If you are about to START Aircraft Maintenance Training you will need the below:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Logbook - https://amzn.to/2wFGCC8
- If you are studying Airframe and Power Plant and are looking for additional study material we recommend checking out this Jeppesen A&P General Kit - https://amzn.to/2wEi2RW
If you are interested to read more about aircraft maintenance training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “Aircraft Maintenance and Repair, Seventh Edition” (https://amzn.to/2jQSwzA) a valuable resource for students of aviation technology
- “Aviation Mechanic Handbook: The Aviation Standard” (https://amzn.to/2IConlz) a core reference for mechanics, aircraft owners and pilots