- No of students: 0 to 30
About Jungwon University
3 Aircraft Pilot Training School part of Jungwon University focused on quality Pilot Training to offer its students a number of career paths
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating
3 Cessna 172
Cessna 172 Simulator, ALSim with option to change different types of airplanes
Korean Office of Civil Aviation
Above 17 years old, above the Aviation Physical Examination Class 2, Basic English Ability
Jungwon University, located in Goesan County, has Pilot Training through its Department of Aviation in which it aims to train students to be professional pilots. The Jungwon University Pilot Training is focusing on producing pilots for the key roles in the aviation transport industry of airlines by teaching a course which develops the personality and practical skills required by top pilots. The pilot training includes a lot of practical and diverse studies, constantly evolving due to the rapid development of the aviation industry and changes in the aviation environment.
If you have any questions about Jungwon University or its Pilot Training School or training courses it offers please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button.
Jungwon University Pilot Training School's instructors have long practical experience in various areas including air navigation at the Air Force or from the National Airlines. The pilot training includes basic theories on aviation operations and practical training in navigating using flight simulation training devices and aircraft. The courses are specialized from a point for specific pilot license and instrument rating certificate to teach students the skills and knowledge required by the airlines.
If you are about to START Pilot Training you will need a few things:
- Pilot Logbook - https://amzn.to/2JJRBMm
- Pilot Tablet Knee-pad - https://amzn.to/2KuWwlr
- Pilot Flight Bag - https://amzn.to/2KibElf
If you are interested to read more about pilot training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “The Realization of a Boyhood Dream: The Path to my Private Pilot License” (https://amzn.to/2rfMjkb ) which is an interest read if you want to know what the initial pilot training will be like
- “The Student Pilot’s Flight Manual: From First Flight to Pilot Certificate" (https://amzn.to/2I4DcNI ) a very extensive book and containing almost all the information you will learn during your training for Private Pilot License!