Simulator Training Center of Kenya Airways with one Boeing B737NG and one Dash 8 Q400 Full Flight Simulators
1x Boeing B737NG and 1x Dash 8 Q400 Full Flight Simulator
Kenya Civil Aviation Authority
Contact Kenya Airways for more information
Kenya Airways Pride Center was formally opened in July 26, 2007. It is East Africa's premier training facility located in Embakasi, Nairobi. It is a Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA) approved simulator pilot training center.
- Type Conversion Training
- Weight and Balance Performance Initial Course
- Shortened Initial Cabin Crew Training
- Safety and Emergency Procedures Drills - Recurrent
- Safety and Emergency Procedures Drills - Initial
- Safety and Emergency Procedures - Recurrent
- Safety and Emergency Procedures - Initial
- Radio Telephony
- Modified Basic Life Support - Recurrent
- Modified Basic Life Support - Initial
- Flight Operations Officer - Recurrent
- Flight Operations Officer - Initial
- Crew Resource Management - Recurrent
- Crew Resource Management - Initial
- Cabin Crew Initial Training
- Aircraft Type Specific Performance Course
- Aviation Law/ Aviation English
Why join Kenya Airways Pride Center?
Kenya Airways Pride Center has unique state of the art facilities that incorporate true "experential" learning.
There are three procedures trainers currently in use in Kenya Airways, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 777-200ER and Embraer E170-190. Moreover, the simulator pilot training center has 17 classrooms, 100 seater cafeteria, wireless internet, CCTV Security, parking slots, 1 conference room, 2 simulator bays, and 3 record centres.
Furthermore, Kenya Airways has training partnership with International Air Transport Association (IATA). IATA Authorized Training Centers (ATC) are specialized training institutions that are authorized to teach IATA Training Programs in the fields of Aviation, Travel and Tourism, Cargo and Dangerous Goods Regulations).
We would like to assist you in picking a flight school and can answer your questions about this school or other options – please click the yellow “REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY” button and send us a message.
If you are looking for a guide on how to become a pilot click here to see all the countries that we cover.