- Instructor training
- Simulator training
- No of students: 0 to 30
About Korea Pilot School – Tacoma Aviation
12 Aircraft Flight School in Seoul located at an International Airport - Website does currently not work
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine, Flight Instructor course
11 Cessna C172, Piper PA-44 Seminole
Cessna 172 FMX-1000 AATD Flight Simulator
Korean Office of Civil Aviation
Above 17 years old, above the Aviation Physical Examination Class 2, Basic English Ability
Korea Pilot School, based in Seoul, was established in February 2007 to offer a Koreans a domestic pilot school instead of studying abroad and to support and contribute to the development of Korea’s aviation industry. The school started with a small number of Cessna 172's but demand for pilot training was so strong that it immediately purchased another 2 Cessna 172 in its second year.
If you have any questions about the training institute or training courses it offers please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button.
In 2012 Korea Pilot School got approval to become a small commercial air operator and became known as Tacoma Aviation. Today Tacoma Aviation is involved in several aviation fields: aerial photography, engine, airframe and avionics parts wholesale/retailing and other.
Its Flight Training unit, Korea Pilot School – Tacoma Aviation today owns eleven Cessna 172’s and one Piper PA-44 Seminole for their multi-engine program and one FMX-1000 simulator with Garmin G1000 avionics. The flight training and primary base of operation is at Gimpo International Airport in Seoul.
The schools website is currently down so more information cannot be provided.
If you are about to START Pilot Training you will need a few things:
- Pilot Logbook - https://amzn.to/2JJRBMm
- Pilot Tablet Knee-pad - https://amzn.to/2KuWwlr
- Pilot Flight Bag - https://amzn.to/2KibElf
If you are interested to read more about pilot training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “The Realization of a Boyhood Dream: The Path to my Private Pilot License” (https://amzn.to/2rfMjkb ) which is an interest read if you want to know what the initial pilot training will be like
- “The Student Pilot’s Flight Manual: From First Flight to Pilot Certificate" (https://amzn.to/2I4DcNI ) a very extensive book and containing almost all the information you will learn during your training for Private Pilot License!