- Instructor training
- Airline program
- No of students: 61 to 100
About Korean Aviation College
17 Aircraft Flight School offering 3 year Pilot Training Courses to become a Pilot with Asiana Airlines or Korean Air
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine, Flight Instructor course
Cessna 172, Piper PA-44 Seminole
Cessna C172 V1000 PRO Flight Simulator
Korean Office of Civil Aviation
Above 17 years old, above the Aviation Physical Examination Class 2, Basic English Ability
Korean Aviation College (KAC) Flight Training Center, located in Muan, is a Pilot Training School focused on Commercial Pilot Training program for the students majoring in Aeronautical course at Korean Aviation College (KAC). The Website of Korean Aviation College is in Korean so only limited information is available.
If you have any questions about the training institute or training courses it offers please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button.
KAC's pilot training curriculum is a 3-year-course and offers the students systematic education on Aeronautics course and Bachelor of Science in Aircraft Maintenance.
KAC's goal is to provide comprehensive and capable pilots to the airline industry, it has provided by Asiana Airlines and Korean Air with numerous pilots. Ul-Jin Pilot Training Academy is an affiliated organization of Korean Aviation College, selected by MLTM (Ministry of Land, Transport, and Maritime Affairs) as a professional institution in 2014, for supplying pilot manpower.
If you are about to START Pilot Training you will need a few things:
- Pilot Logbook - https://amzn.to/2JJRBMm
- Pilot Tablet Knee-pad - https://amzn.to/2KuWwlr
- Pilot Flight Bag - https://amzn.to/2KibElf
If you are interested to read more about pilot training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “The Realization of a Boyhood Dream: The Path to my Private Pilot License” (https://amzn.to/2rfMjkb ) which is an interest read if you want to know what the initial pilot training will be like
- “The Student Pilot’s Flight Manual: From First Flight to Pilot Certificate" (https://amzn.to/2I4DcNI ) a very extensive book and containing almost all the information you will learn during your training for Private Pilot License!