- No of students: 0 to 30
About Kyungwoon University
4 Aircraft Pilot Training School part of Kyungwoon University based in Seoul and focused on Airline Pilot Training - Website is in Korean
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating
4 Cirrus SR-20
Cessna 172S Simulator Level 6, SR20 Simulator Level 6
Korean Office of Civil Aviation
Above 17 years old, above the Aviation Physical Examination Class 2, Basic English Ability
Kyungwoon University has its Pilot Training School at Gimbo International Airport. The Aviation Department was established to support the growing Korean aviation industry and offer Korean's a pilot training facility in the country. As the website is in Korean only limited information is available below.
If you have any questions about the training institute or training courses it offers please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button.
The aviation department has a practical and systematic education program based on the standards of advanced countries in aviation, with the aim of training professional pilots with global leadership. It also educates and researches basic theories related to aeronautics. Through education and training, Kyungwoon University aims to cultivate creative talents that will play a pivotal role in improving the competitiveness of the national aviation industry.
In addition, the department has the best educational facilities to receive education and training in the optimal environment. All faculty members will do their best to be reborn into a place of great talent with professional knowledge, function, and personality.
All the airplanes are based on Gimbo airport including the simulator facilities. This university owns 4 SR20’s and two simulators Cessna 172S Simulator Level 6/ SR20 Simulator Level 6
If you are about to START Pilot Training you will need a few things:
- Pilot Logbook - https://amzn.to/2JJRBMm
- Pilot Tablet Knee-pad - https://amzn.to/2KuWwlr
- Pilot Flight Bag - https://amzn.to/2KibElf
If you are interested to read more about pilot training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “The Realization of a Boyhood Dream: The Path to my Private Pilot License” (https://amzn.to/2rfMjkb ) which is an interest read if you want to know what the initial pilot training will be like
- “The Student Pilot’s Flight Manual: From First Flight to Pilot Certificate" (https://amzn.to/2I4DcNI ) a very extensive book and containing almost all the information you will learn during your training for Private Pilot License!