20 Aircraft Flight School 45 minutes outside Melbourne CBD which has a wide range of Aircraft
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine, Flight Instructor course
3 Jabiru J160C, 3 Piper Warriors, 5 Piper Archer’s, Piper Arrow, 3 Beechcraft Bonanza’s, 2 Victa Airtourer, 2 Beechcraft Travelair and one Cessna 210
Civil Aviation Safety Authority
18 years of age and hold an appropriate immigration visa, Class 1/2 medical, willing to undergo an Aviation Security Identity Card (ASIC) check, English Language 5.5 IELTS or TOEFL 530 (paper based)
Lilydale Flying School, LFS, (also known as Yarra Valley Aviation) offers from Pilot training from Recreational and General Aviation training through to Commercial Pilot License, as well as scenic joy flights and air charter services. At Lilydale Flying School they can teach students to fly safely and affordably. Lilydale Flying School training area is the Yarra Valley, more precise Lilydale Airport which is half-way between Lilydale and Yarra Glen (just 45 minutes from the Melbourne CBD).
If you have any questions about the training institute or training courses it offers please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button.
Lilydale Flying School has a great team of instructors and charter pilots, all of whom love flying and are passionate about getting students in the air. Lilydale Flying School instructors are very diverse, with real life experience in all sorts of airplanes, They are committed to teaching students to fly and sharing the unique thrill and adventure of flight. LFS/Yarra Valley Aviation has one of the widest, best maintained and competitively priced aircraft fleets for hire and training in Australia. From RAAus Jabirus to Piper Archers to Beech A36 Bonanzas. The fleet consists of 3 Jabiru J160C, 3 Piper Warriors, 5 Piper Archer’s, Piper Arrow, 3 Beechcraft Bonanza’s, 2 Victa Airtourer, 2 Beechcraft Travelair and one Cessna 210.
If you are about to START Pilot Training you will need a few things:
- Pilot Logbook - https://amzn.to/2JJRBMm
- Pilot Tablet Knee-pad - https://amzn.to/2KuWwlr
- Pilot Flight Bag - https://amzn.to/2KibElf
If you are interested to read more about pilot training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “The Realization of a Boyhood Dream: The Path to my Private Pilot License” (https://amzn.to/2rfMjkb ) which is an interest read if you want to know what the initial pilot training will be like
- “The Student Pilot’s Flight Manual: From First Flight to Pilot Certificate" (https://amzn.to/2I4DcNI ) a very extensive book and containing almost all the information you will learn during your training for Private Pilot License!