- No of students: 61 to 100
About Lufthansa Technik Philippines
Lufthansa Technik Philippines offers a maintenance training program with job in Manila
Bachelor of Science (see requirement below)
Founded in the year 2000 as a joint venture of Lufthansa Technik AG and Philippine aviation service provider MacroAsia Corporation, Lufthansa Technik Philippines offers a wide range of aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services to customers worldwide.
Lufthansa Technik Philippines specializes in base maintenance for the Airbus A320 family, A330, A340, and A380 as well as provides line maintenance services to more than twenty domestic and international carriers. The company has 8 hangar bays and workshops which have been designed according to the latest industry standards in order to support light to heavy maintenance checks, major modifications, cabin reconfiguration/retrofit programs and lease return checks
Lufthansa Technical Training Philippines offers students to apply to its Maintenance Training Program (MTP). It is one of Lufthansa Technik Philippines’ (LTP) bridge programs which will arm you with the relevant knowledge, skills, attitude and right values to be a competent aviation professional.
This 6-month training program is composed of classroom training and on-the-job training at our aircraft maintenance facility.
Successful graduates of this program will be considered by the company to be part of its regular workforce.
To be considered for admission, an applicant must:
- Be a graduate of any of the following courses:
- Aviation Electronics & Communication Engineering (B.S.A.E.C.E.)
- Avionics Engineering (B.S. Av.E.)
- Electrical Engineering (B.S.E.E.)
- Electronics and Communications Engineering (B.S.E.C.E.)
- Electrical Technology
- Electronics Technology
- Other related electrical, electronic courses of two years or more duration
- Not more than three failing grades in Transcript of Records
Please click on the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button to get more information about the training course.
If you are about to START Aircraft Maintenance Training you will need the below:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Logbook - https://amzn.to/2wFGCC8
- If you are studying Airframe and Power Plant and are looking for additional study material we recommend checking out this Jeppesen A&P General Kit - https://amzn.to/2wEi2RW
If you are interested to read more about aircraft maintenance training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “Aircraft Maintenance and Repair, Seventh Edition” (https://amzn.to/2jQSwzA) a valuable resource for students of aviation technology
- “Aviation Mechanic Handbook: The Aviation Standard” (https://amzn.to/2IConlz) a core reference for mechanics, aircraft owners and pilots