High School Diploma
MATS College of Technology, based in Davao City, is a private and non-sectarian institution of higher learning, fully committed to promote and inculcate quality education accessible to all. It envisions producing the community of holistically developed individuals who are locally, nationally, internationally competent and knowledgeable in its service and leadership.
Early in 1970’s Atty. Senforiano B. Alterado Sr., formerly the Chief of the Enforcement Office of the Civil Aeronautics Administration came and tried his luck in Davao City to establish the first flying school in Mindanao. Since then MATS College of Technology expanded the offering to include aircraft maintenance in engineering and aviation electronics communication technician course (avionics).
Seventeen courses allied to either aviation, maritime and electronics make MATS College of Technology a real Technology College in the City of Davao.
Specific aircraft maintenance courses on offer are:
- 2 year Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Bachelor of Science Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Bachelor of Science Aeronautical Engineering
For more information about the training institute and courses please click the yellow "REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY" button.
If you are about to START Aircraft Maintenance Training you will need the below:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Logbook - https://amzn.to/2wFGCC8
- If you are studying Airframe and Power Plant and are looking for additional study material we recommend checking out this Jeppesen A&P General Kit - https://amzn.to/2wEi2RW
If you are interested to read more about aircraft maintenance training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “Aircraft Maintenance and Repair, Seventh Edition” (https://amzn.to/2jQSwzA) a valuable resource for students of aviation technology
- “Aviation Mechanic Handbook: The Aviation Standard” (https://amzn.to/2IConlz) a core reference for mechanics, aircraft owners and pilots