7 Aircraft Flight School located in Amman, Jordan offering Pilot Training to Jordanian and International Students
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine, Flight Instructor course
5x Piper Archer PA28 and 2x Piper Seneca PA34
1x ALSIM 200 and 1x ALSIM ALX
Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission CARC of Jordan
At least 17 years old, High School Degree, and Class 2 Medical Certificate
MidEast Aviation Academy (MAA) was established by an ex-Jordan Air Force Management Team which have been in the aviation training industry since 2000. It was the first privately owned Flight Training School in Jordan and is located at Amman Marka International Airport. The Flight School trains a large number of international students and Jordanian students using its fleet of 7 aircraft and simulators.
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Integrated Course
- Private Pilot License
- Commercial Pilot License/Instrument Rating
- Flight Instructor
- Multi-Crew Cooperation (MCC) Course
Why choose MidEast Aviation Academy?
- Respected License locally, regionally and internationally
- Modern fleet of aircraft
- Has trained pilots since 2000
- Pilot Training course package designed to take student pilot from zero experience to a professional airline pilot
We would like to assist you in picking a flight school and can answer your questions about this school or other options – please click the yellow “SPEAK WITH US” button and send us a message.
If you are looking for a guide on how to become a pilot click here to see all the countries that we cover.