Preparing cadets to become captains in their future airlines
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine, Type Rating, Flight Instructor course
ALSIM ALX FNPTII
At least 18 years old, Secondary Certificate, Pass medical exam
Morocco Aviation Private Academy (MAPA) is located in Benslimane Airport. It is a European Union Aviation Safety licensed pilot school.
MAPA is under the head company - Royal Jordanian Air Academy (RJAA) which was established in 1966. RJAA is certified by the Jordanian Civil Aviation Regulatory commission (JCARC) which is recognized from the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), in accordance to European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Regulations.
- Private Pilot License
- Airline Transport Pilot License
- Commercial Pilot License
- Time Building
- Night Rating
- Instrument Rating
- Multi Engine Rating
- Multi crew Cooperation Course
- Jet Orientation Course
Why join us?
Morocco Aviation Private Academy has:
- 7 classes for EASA / ATO and EASA PART 147
- 3 briefing / debriefing rooms for flights
- 3 CBT’s for EASA / ATO and EASA PART 147
- A rest room for pilot students
- A workshop for EASA training PART 147
- Alsim ALX FNPT II simulator
- 1 library
- 1 navigation office
- 1 operation office
- 2 stores (Diamond aircraft spare parts)
- Offices for instructors and management
- Cafeteria space
- 1 hangar for aircraft
The pilot training courses are offered with a duration of 24 months. Graduates are given job opportunities with leading airlines.
We would like to assist you in picking a flight school and can answer your questions about this school or other options – please click the yellow “SPEAK WITH US” button and send us a message.
If you are looking for a guide on how to become a pilot click here to see all the countries that we cover