14 Indian Aircraft School Partnered With CAE, World’s Largest Civil Aviation Training Network
Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine
12 Diamond DA-40
2 Twin-engine DA-42
IndiGo, Spicejet, Qatar airways, Air costa, jet airways, Air Asia, Fly Easy
International Civil Aviation Organization, Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA)
17 to 32 years old, Indian nationality, or hold an Overseas Citizenship of India, at least 5 feet 2 inches tall, Have completed 10 + 2 in Physics, Maths and English from a recognized board or university (or await 10 + 2/NIOS results), Class 1 medical certificate
Established in 2007, CAE Gondia, also known as National Flying Training Institute (NFTI), is a joint venture between CAE and the Airport Authority of India (AAI). Located in Birsi Airport, Gondia, India, the training institute having been partnered with CAE, provides high quality and focused ab initio training to aspiring airline pilots. CAE has the world's largest civil aviation training network, with 250 + full-flight simulators in more than 50 training facilities in some of the most attractive destinations in the world.Courses offered:
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL) with an Instrument Rating (IR) and a Multi-Engine Rating (ME)
- Indigo Cadet Pilot Program
Why join us?
• National Flying Training Institute/CAE Gondia offers a focused 19-month program designed to train you to become a professional airline pilot. The program integrates first-class ground school courses with high-quality flight training delivered in compliance with the requirements of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and the Directorate-General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) standards.
• The institute's training resources include a modern training fleet, advanced flight simulation training devices, well-equipped classrooms, extensive online training materials, and a highly experienced and dedicated instructional staff and academy management team. All residential accommodations, classrooms, cafeteria, and administration facilities are newly-built.
• You will be trained using best practices established from CAE's extensive experience in preparing professional pilots through CAE's worldwide training center network, where hundreds of thousands of airline and business aviation pilots train each year.
• Each year, CAE trains more than 135,000 pilots and graduates 1,500+ new pilots across its global network, from its wholly-owned joint ventures, third-party, and accredited training centers. More than 2,000, highly competent instructors provide world-class instruction, and a dedicated customer service team assures that all your specific needs are met.
CAE is proud to partner IndiGo in the delivery of a Domestic Pathway for the IndiGo Cadet Pilot Programme. Selected cadets will be trained in CAE/ NFTI, Gondia India. This self-sponsored Domestic Pathway is jointly designed by CAE and IndiGo to enable you to qualify for a Commercial Pilot License (CPL), UPRT, and an Airbus A320 Type Rating with CAE before going on to fly as an A320 First Officer with IndiGo.
We would like to assist you in picking a flight school and can answer your questions about this school or other options – please click the yellow “SPEAK WITH US” button and send us a message.
If you are looking for a guide on how to become a pilot click here to see all the countries that we cover