6 Aircraft Flight School which is the first in Oman providing both Civil and Military Aviation Training
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine, Flight Instructor course
Public Authority of Civil Aviation (PACA) of Oman
Please contact for more information
[MIGHT NOT BE OPERATIONAL AT THE MOMENT]
Oman Aviation Academy (OAA) is the first aviation training academy in Oman located in Sohar Airport. The simulator pilot training center aims to provide a high standard of civil and military aviation training for the Middle East and Africa region.
Oman Aviation Academy has a capacity for 150 trainees. It includes a 3000sqm aircraft hangar, an area of 4000sqm for the student housing, tower and a taxi way.
The training aircraft fleet is composed of nine (9) single engine piston aircraft and four (4) twin-engine aircraft for flight training and simulators.
Oman Air is the first airline partner and it has signed a training agreement with Oman Aviation Academy for the training of 48 students every year for Oman Air.
Why join Oman Aviation Academy?
- Partnership with CAE - a worldwide leader in aviation training for the civil and military. With 50+ training locations across the globe, CAE has the largest civil aviation network in the world.
- Public Authority for Civil Aviation (PACA) and European Union Safety Agency (EASA) Approved Training Organization (ATO).
- At OAA, fully integrated facility has been designed to meet the state of art technology for the aviation training organization. All classrooms are equipped with cutting edge training aids in a very comfortable atmosphere to enhance the learning process for the cadets. The facilities include full in-house campus for all cadets.
- OAA is equipped with state of the art and the best aviation training equipment in the market to deliver the highest standard of quality in the aviation training industry. This includes all brand new fleet of airplanes to the highest level of Flight Training Devices (FTDs).
- OAA through its partnership with well recognized military training organization will provide the highest military training program to its customers. The training program can be tailored to all customer needs.
The Academy is a joint venture between Oman National Investments Development Company (TANMIA), The Omani Authority for Partnership for Development (OAPFD), Airbus Helicopters, Al-Hosn Investment Company and the Ministry of Defence Pension Fund.
We would like to assist you in picking a flight school and can answer your questions about this school or other options – please click the yellow “REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY” button and send us a message.
If you are looking for a guide on how to become a pilot click here to see all the countries that we cover.