High School Diploma
Pan Am Thailand is an aviation training joint venture between ANA Holdings (Japanese All Nippon Airways), NOK Air and Assumption University. Pan Am Thailand is part of the Pan Am International Flight Academy group which has its headquarter in Miami, United States. The training group offers: Pilot training, Aircraft Maintenance training and Cabin Crew training. Pan Am Group is owned by ANA Holdings the parent company of All Nippon Airways. The Thailand Training Center is a simulator center housing Airbus A320 and Boeing B737NG Full Flight Simulators.
Assumption University was established in 1969 as Assumption Commercial College and in 2011 it formed a public-private academic partnership with Thai Flight Training Academy (TFTA) and Bangkok Aviation Center (BAC). Assumption University has a flight crew training department and offers courses for training Multi-Crew Pilot License and Commercial Pilot License pilots and Aircraft Mechanics.
If you have any questions about the training institute or training courses it offers please click the yellow "REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY" button.
The training joint venture offers the following courses:
- Commercial Pilot License with Instrument Rating
- Multi-Engine Rating
- Multi-Crew Pilot License
- Airbus A320 Type Rating
- Boeing B737NG Type Rating
- Aircraft Maintenance Training
- Aeronautic Engineering Degree
- Flight Attendant/Cabin Crew Training
The center has become a preferred training location for six different airlines.
If you are about to START Aircraft Maintenance Training you will need the below:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Logbook - https://amzn.to/2wFGCC8
- If you are studying Airframe and Power Plant and are looking for additional study material we recommend checking out this Jeppesen A&P General Kit - https://amzn.to/2wEi2RW
If you are interested to read more about aircraft maintenance training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “Aircraft Maintenance and Repair, Seventh Edition” (https://amzn.to/2jQSwzA) a valuable resource for students of aviation technology
- “Aviation Mechanic Handbook: The Aviation Standard” (https://amzn.to/2IConlz) a core reference for mechanics, aircraft owners and pilots