- No of students: 31 to 60
About Pan Am Thailand (Assumption University)
International Aviation training group with Assumption University partnership
Please click on the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button to learn more about the cabin crew training course.
High School Diploma
Pan Am Thailand is an aviation training joint venture between ANA Holdings (Japanese All Nippon Airways), NOK Air and Assumption University. Pan Am Thailand is part of the Pan Am International Flight Academy group which has its headquarter in Miami, United States. The training group offers: Pilot training, Aircraft Maintenance training and Cabin Crew training. Pan Am Group is owned by ANA Holdings the parent company of All Nippon Airways. The Thailand Training Center is a simulator center housing Airbus A320 and Boeing B737NG Full Flight Simulators.
Assumption University was established in 1969 as Assumption Commercial College and in 2011 it formed a public-private academic partnership with Thai Flight Training Academy (TFTA) and Bangkok Aviation Center (BAC). Assumption University has a flight crew training department and offers courses for training Multi-Crew Pilot License and Commercial Pilot License pilots and Aircraft Mechanics.
If you have any questions about the training institute or training courses it offers please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button.
The training joint venture offers the following courses:
- Commercial Pilot License with Instrument Rating
- Multi-Engine Rating
- Multi-Crew Pilot License
- Airbus A320 Type Rating
- Boeing B737NG Type Rating
- Aircraft Maintenance Training
- Aeronautic Engineering Degree
- Flight Attendant/Cabin Crew Training
The center has become a preferred training location for six different airlines.
To help you prepare for either Training or that all important Airline Interview we recommend the below reading material:
- “English for Cabin Crew” (https://amzn.to/2IbvXEu) an ideal course for students who are going to start cabin crew training or want to improve their English
- “101 Questions and Answers for the Cabin Crew Interview” (https://amzn.to/2IeBhDa) mastering the cabin crew selection process is an art that you can learn and this book will teach you how to formulate the correct answer to the complex behavioral interview questions!
- “The Cabin Crew Interview Made Easy Workbook (2017): The Ultimate Step by Step Blueprint to Acing the Flight Attendant Interview!” (https://amzn.to/2KhEDpq) the most focused and comprehensive step-by-step walkthrough of the airline selection process available to date!