- No of students: 101 to 150
About PATTS College of Aeronautics
PATTS College of Aeronautics is one of the largest aircraft maintenance schools in Manila
High School Diploma
PATTS College of Aeronautics, also known as Philippine Air Transport and Training Services, is an aeronautical school at Lombos Ave., Paranaque City, Manila. It was founded in 1969 by Atty. Ambrosio R. Valdez Sr. The primary aim was to establish a manufacturing and assembly plant for training aircraft, the secondary aim was to start an aeronautical school to meet the needs of the domestic and international air transportation industry. The second aim turned out to be the right one and the founders focussed on setting up a top aeronautical school.
PATTS College of Aeronautics currently has over 6,000 students over its range of courses. PATTS College of Aeronautics course offerings are recognized by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) and the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA). The Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) certifies that PATTS is an Aircraft Maintenance School, rated for Airframe and Power Plant. Aircraft frames and power plants are available for PATTS students to work on, dismantle and assemble in the laboratories under the direct supervision of duly licensed personnel.
PATTS College of Aeronautics graduates are also required to undergo on-the-job training with aviation companies such as Philippine Airlines, Air Philippines, Cebu Pacific, Philippine Aerospace Development Corporation and the Philippine Air Force. This training prepares graduates of PATTS for integration into the industry.
The courses offered specifically for aircraft maintenance by PATTS College of Aeronautics are:
- Bachelor of Science Aeronautical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science Avionics Technology
- Bachelor of Science Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- 2-year Aircraft Technician Course
For more specific information about PATTS College of Aeronautics and the aircraft maintenance courses please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button.
If you are about to START Aircraft Maintenance Training you will need the below:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Logbook - https://amzn.to/2wFGCC8
- If you are studying Airframe and Power Plant and are looking for additional study material we recommend checking out this Jeppesen A&P General Kit - https://amzn.to/2wEi2RW
If you are interested to read more about aircraft maintenance training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “Aircraft Maintenance and Repair, Seventh Edition” (https://amzn.to/2jQSwzA) a valuable resource for students of aviation technology
- “Aviation Mechanic Handbook: The Aviation Standard” (https://amzn.to/2IConlz) a core reference for mechanics, aircraft owners and pilots