5 Aircraft Flight School in Queensland following the simple motto "Service First, Safety Always"
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Instrument Rating, Multi Engine, Flight Instructor course
Cessna 172, BE A35, PA28, Jabiru J230, PA34
Civil Aviation Safety Authority
18 years of age and hold an appropriate immigration visa, Class 1/2 medical, willing to undergo an Aviation Security Identity Card (ASIC) check, English Language 5.5 IELTS or TOEFL 530 (paper based)
Peace Aviation (PA), located in Rockhampton Queensland, has a simple motto "Service First, Safety Always". It is a flying school offering training for a the following licenses Recreational Pilot’s Certificate, Private Pilot’s License and a Commercial Pilot’s License.
If you have any questions about the training institute or training courses it offers please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button.
Peace Aviation Flying School has experienced instructors, the highest safety standards, flexible training options, and a selection of aircraft to choose from, also Peace Aviation has a range of aircraft available for private hire. Current licensed pilots can select an aircraft to suit their needs and then complete a check ride. Aircraft are available for trips outside the Rockhampton area.
Peace Aviation offers Air Charter in a variety of aircraft flying throughout Central Queensland. Air charter can be faster, more convenient and less expensive than scheduled air travel, particularly when a group of passengers are traveling to remote places when multiple stops are required. Peace Aviation Air Charter also offers quick and reliable freight charter at competitive rates.
Peace Aviation is CASA approved flight school with excellent safety record thanks to the professional instructors. PA can offer the students Jabiru J230 for their Recreational licence, Cessna 172, PA28 and P68 for their PPL or CPL training.
If you are about to START Pilot Training you will need a few things:
- Pilot Logbook - https://amzn.to/2JJRBMm
- Pilot Tablet Knee-pad - https://amzn.to/2KuWwlr
- Pilot Flight Bag - https://amzn.to/2KibElf
If you are interested to read more about pilot training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “The Realization of a Boyhood Dream: The Path to my Private Pilot License” (https://amzn.to/2rfMjkb ) which is an interest read if you want to know what the initial pilot training will be like
- “The Student Pilot’s Flight Manual: From First Flight to Pilot Certificate" (https://amzn.to/2I4DcNI ) a very extensive book and containing almost all the information you will learn during your training for Private Pilot License!