- No of students: 61 to 100
About Philippine Airlines Cabin Crew
Flag Carrier of the Philippines recruiting and training cabin crew for their expanding Airbus, Boeing and Bombardier Fleet
Philippine Airlines will recruit and train Cabin Crew - preferably candidates with previous cabin crew course
High School Diploma
For over 75 years Philippine Airlines has been operating growing to a fleet of 55+ aircraft flying domestic and international routes. Its large fleet and growing number of Aircraft require an increasing number of Philippine Airlines Cabin Crew.
Philippine Airlines and PAL Express are looking to hire and train Philippine Airlines Cabin Crew for their domestic and international flights.
Philippine Airlines prides itself in being a customer-centric organization with well-qualified, efficient and competent people.
- People who exemplify the Heart of the Filipino: magaling, maaasahan, maalaga, magalang, and malambing.
- People who enjoy a rewarding experience traveling to far-off places.
- People who find fulfilment in helping others, making them feel special and well cared for.
- People who possess a sparkling personality that can inspire, impress and attract, who exude warmth and confidence when dealing with others from all walks of life.
- People who can handle pressure and stand long hours of work without losing the smile on their faces.
As a Philippine Airlines Cabin Crew, you can look forward to a career that offers countless learning experiences, attractive benefits, and a bright future.
If you have any questions about the airline or training courses it offers please click the yellow "CONTACT NOW" button.
To help you prepare for either Training or that all important Airline Interview we recommend the below reading material:
- “English for Cabin Crew” (https://amzn.to/2IbvXEu) an ideal course for students who are going to start cabin crew training or want to improve their English
- “101 Questions and Answers for the Cabin Crew Interview” (https://amzn.to/2IeBhDa) mastering the cabin crew selection process is an art that you can learn and this book will teach you how to formulate the correct answer to the complex behavioral interview questions!
- “The Cabin Crew Interview Made Easy Workbook (2017): The Ultimate Step by Step Blueprint to Acing the Flight Attendant Interview!” (https://amzn.to/2KhEDpq) the most focused and comprehensive step-by-step walkthrough of the airline selection process available to date!