High School Diploma
Philippine International School for Aviation Sciences (PISAS), is located in Bavoor, Cavite. It is an Institution accredited by TESDA that offers Technical & Vocational Education & Training Programs ( TVET) under the TESDA & CHED.
Philippine International School for Aviation Sciences offers the following aircraft maintenance training courses:
- 2 Year Aircraft Maintenance Technology (TESDA Program)
- Aircraft Cabin Mechanic Training Course (ACMT)
- Aircraft Sheetmetal Training Course (ASTC)
- Aircraft Planner Training Course (APTC)
- Aircraft Composite Training Course (ACTC)
For more information about Philippine International School for Aviation Sciences or aircraft maintenance courses please click the yellow "REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY" button.
If you are about to START Aircraft Maintenance Training you will need the below:
- Aviation Maintenance Technician (AMT) Logbook - https://amzn.to/2wFGCC8
- If you are studying Airframe and Power Plant and are looking for additional study material we recommend checking out this Jeppesen A&P General Kit - https://amzn.to/2wEi2RW
If you are interested to read more about aircraft maintenance training, check out these books which we recommend:
- “Aircraft Maintenance and Repair, Seventh Edition” (https://amzn.to/2jQSwzA) a valuable resource for students of aviation technology
- “Aviation Mechanic Handbook: The Aviation Standard” (https://amzn.to/2IConlz) a core reference for mechanics, aircraft owners and pilots