3 Aircraft Indian Flight School Features Radio-Telephony Communication Procedure
Private Pilot License, Commercial Pilot License, Multi Engine
1 Cessna 152, 2 Cessna 172S
Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India, International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
At least 16 years old, 10th Standard, Class II Medical Fitness certified by DGCA Approved Doctor
Pioneer Flying Academy is a premier flying training institute established in 2008 and strategically located in Aligarh, Uttar and Neemuch, in Madhya Pradesh, India. Pioneer is determined to give its students the most comprehensive flying training experience from its prime location to modern facilities.Courses offered:
• Student Pilot License (SPL)
• Private Pilot License (PPL)
• Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
• Multi-Engine Endorsement
• License Support Flying
• Flight Radio Telephone Operators Licence
• The unique feature of training in Pioneer Flying Academy is the practical learning of radio-telephony (R/T) communication procedures and phraseologies at an exclusive radio-telephony facility, duly approved by the Ministry of Communication, Government of India. R/T is an essential feature of flying, enabling aircraft-to-ground coordination and control.
• The training aircraft fleet includes the Cessna 152 and the Cessna172S with the autopilot. Both aircraft are equipped with advanced navigation aids, including automatic direction finder, VOR, and GPS, suitable for training purposes.
• Its 4000 ft airfield in Aligarh is ideally suited for unrestricted flying training. An environment of clear weather conditions is best suited for the completion of flight training in a short period, minimizing delays due to external conditions.
• PFA's ground training support equipment comprises digital projectors, computers, and a well-equipped library with a wide range of reference materials. For flying training, PFA has simulators and computer-based training programs for students.
• PFA has a spacious hangar with experienced quality control personnel to ensure standard maintenance and availability of aircraft for unrestricted flying training.
• Exclusive Air Traffic Control with allocated radio frequency for two-way communication is provided. Aligarh airfield is dedicated to flying training activities and is set in scenic and peaceful surroundings.
• To further strengthen the academy's safety efforts, it has well-defined flight safety and safety management system programs, which are duly approved by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation headed by an experienced safety expert.
We would like to assist you in picking a flight school and can answer your questions about this school or other options – please click the yellow “REGISTER FOR FREE WITH AVIATIONFLY” button and send us a message.
For more information on pilot training in India, check out How to become a Pilot in India.
If you are looking for a guide on how to become a pilot in a certain country, check out the How to become a Pilot Guides Aviationfly has created for more than 100 countries.