8 Full Flight Simulator Pilot Training Center which is the Official Flight School of Saudia
Full Flight Simulators: 2x Airbus A320, 2X A330, 2x Boeing B777, 1x B747, 1x B787 and 1x ALSIM ALX FNPT II
General Authority of Civil Aviation of Saudi Arabia
Please contact for more information
Prince Sultan Aviation Academy (PSAA), located in Jeddah, opened in 2004 and is the official flight school of Saudi Arabian Airlines (SAUDIA). The Academy is a simulator training center with 8 Airbus and Boeing Full Flight Pilot Training Simulators offering training programs made according to rules and regulations of General Authority of Civil Aviation – GACA, Federal Aviation Administration – FAA, and other Aviation Authorities.
- Initial Training for Flight Deck Crew - Type Rating
- Transition Training
- Recurrent Training
- Differences Training
- Re-Qualification Training
- Computer based Training
- Flight Training Devices (FTD) & Flight Management System Trainers
In addition to the Full Flight Simulators Prince Sultan Aviation Academy has:
- 4 FTS's: 1x Boeing B777, 1x Embraer 170, 1x MD90, 1x Airbus A320 and 2x Frasca
- 3 FMST's: 1x Boeing B747, 1x B777 and 1x MD90
In addition to advanced simulator pilot training Prince Sultan Aviation Academy also offers Cabin Crew Training.